It has been Trinity Education & Research Foundation endeavour to campaign on social causes like women empowerment through health education, save girl child and spreading awareness on preventive healthcare through various awareness camps.
Health Awareness Campaign
Holding health awareness camps for creating awareness among masses regarding preventive health care measures.
- Organizing free health check up camps for women in villages.
- Organizing free health camps for senior citizens in association with Rotary Club.
- Organizing walkathon involving people from all walks and age group regarding awareness on non communicable diseases.
- Running health program at various schools in the vicinity integrated with school curriculum
Save Girl Child Program:
Running program for the upliftment of girl child by empowering them through education. Trinity Education & Research Foundation has adopted government schools in Chandigarh and Zirakpur under this program for upliftment of girl students coming from underprivileged section of society where in
- Regular health checkup camps are organized.
- Free medicines are also given to students if required.
- Organizing counseling sessions on health and hygiene.
- Distributing hygiene kits to the girl students.
- Scholarship for excellence in sports and academics are given to encourage the deserving girl students.
Trinity Hospital is deeply committed to provide the most timely and efficient assistance in every possible manner – from medical support to financial aid, whenever disasters and calamities strike the community
- Flood Relief at Jammu & Kashmir Financial aid and Medicine worth 5 lakh arranged for victims affected by floods.
Contribution towards International Peace Movements
Health partner for International Youth Peace Fest 2013 and 2014 at Chandigarh.